Bucket List

Everybody has a bucket list whether it is written down or milling around n your head. It’s unique to each individual and you write down everything you want to do before you die. I have a notebook for mine and as I think of things I want to do I make a note of them. At the moment it stands at twenty-seven and I have crossed off fourteen of my things I want to do. I am constantly adding to it and enjoy that moment when I can score another item of my list.

Here are mine
1/ Visit my friend in America…Yes
2/Write a book…yes
3/Publish a book…yes
4/Ride a motorbike…not yet
5/Visit Greece…not yet
6/ Drive along Route 66…not yet
7/Stay in New York…not yet
8/ Visit Ocracoke Island…yes
9/ Go to Nags Head…yes
10/Get a tattoo…yes
11/Write a best seller…not yet
12/ Visit Paris…not yet
13/Go horseback riding…not yet
14/Go and see The Northern Lights…not yet
15/Witness A Solar Eclipse…yes
16/Dance with Michael Buble…I wish!
17/See Michael Buble in concert…yes
18/ See Matchbox Twenty in concert…yes
19/See Donny Osmond in concert…yes
20/Go to a Drive-in Movie…not yet
21/Fit into my small black jeans…yes
22/Become a vegetarian…yes
23/Go to a jazz club…not yet
24/Play snow angels…yes
25/Feed a homeless person and pay for them to have somewhere to stay…yes
26/Write a children’s book…not yet
27/ See Niagara Falls…not yet

So there it is my Bucket List…out of 27 things to do I’ve scored off I’ve achieved 14 of them.










No comments:

Post a Comment